The health and safety of our audience and staff is the highest priority for us.
As of Wednesday September 29, 2021, all attendees age 12 and older will be required to present proof of vaccination as “Fully Vaccinated” in order to enter any Calabasas Film Festival screenings and events.
“Fully Vaccinated” is defined by the CDC as being at least 14 days after the receipt of the second dose of a two-dose COVID-19 vaccine (such as Pfizer-BioNtech and Moderna) or one dose of a single-dose COVID-19 vaccine (such as Johnson & Johnson).
To gain admittance to CFF, all attendees upon checking in will be required to present a photo ID and proof of COVID-19 vaccination.
Acceptable proof of COVID-19 vaccination:
1. Physical COVID-19 Vaccination Record Card issued at the time of vaccination
2. A photograph of the individual’s COVID-19 Vaccination Record Card
3. A digital record of the COVID-19 vaccination CA Digital COVID-19 Vaccine Record
- Children under 12 can attend with a vaccinated adult
- Everyone must wear a mask while indoors, except while actively eating or drinking
Thank you for your loyal support of CFF and helping us return to the theaters, safely! See you at the movies.